Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Safe"


This drawing is called “Safe”.  It was drawn before the “Jesus and Me” picture.  It was taken from a photo that I captured of my nephew and his son at one of our many family gatherings.  This picture symbolizes to me the safety of having my Heavenly Father’s arms around me. 

My Father’s Arms

My Father’s arms
Will do me no harm

They give comfort
When there is hurt

My Father’s arms are always around me
To love and surround me

They form a barrier of protection
And never portray rejection

My Father’s arms are gentle, yet strong
When I have done something wrong

They represent mercy and grace
When I fall to my face

My Father’s arms hold me tight
When I tend to take flight

They will forever show me
How much He really loves me

--Wanda Joy

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture. Every child, young and old, is worthy of safe.

    ReplyDelete